I've had to postpone this post because I made something for an expecting friend but couldn't post about it until I gave her her gift! But last week we had a baby shower (post to come) so now I can share these adorable baby booties and hat that I made.
The baby is due in October and the parents are not sharing the gender. I chose brown because I thought it would be very versatile. Not specifically one gender or the other, great with fall colors, and wouldn't they be darling with an orange ribbon wound through them for Halloween?
Here's a close up of the booties. They were very simple to make. If you're interested, I found the pattern on Ravelry. The direct link to the directions are here.
And a cute little hat to go with them.
I've never been too fond of crochet baby things myself. I just didn't see them as practical. Then I asked one of my friends what one of her best gifts was, and she said a pair of crochet baby booties. So I decided to give it a try. I'm addicted! (Ok, maybe not addicted), but I'll definitely be making more bootie sets in the future.They were just so dang cute!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy crafting!




SO SO SWEET! So little..love 'em!!!
ReplyDeletePs. Can you email me, so I can have your addy..I got rid of my FB..I will get back to you info this week!! shineonchild@hotmail.com
<3
I just started to crochet but I think I might have to try to make these! They are so cute! I am expecting soon as well and they are too cute to resist!
ReplyDeleteThe Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop became the coolest party on the block because of your participation :) Thank you!
ReplyDelete